- The Azalea City Quilters’ Guild, 2nd Tuesday of the month from 9:30 a.m. – noon at St. Mark UMC at 439 Azalea Rd., Mobile, AL 36609. We also have an evening Guild meeting on the next Thursday (after the 2nd Tuesday) at Christ UMC, 6101 Grelot Rd, 36609 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 For more information go to www.azaleacityquiltersguild.com or contact Janet Beaverstock at email@example.com
- Nite Owl Quilters Guild meets on the fourth Thursday of the month at the Ontario Senior Center, 225 East “B” Street, Ontario, California at 7:00 pm. For more info contact Betty Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guild of Quilters of Contra Costa County meets on the 3rd Monday of every month [3rd Tuesday for Jan & Feb] at the Pleasant Hill Community Center, 320 Civic Drive, Pleasant Hill, CA. http://www.contracostaquiltguild.org or email: email@example.com
- All-America City Quilters Guild, second Wednesday of the month, Santa Maria, CA, Sharon Pedersen firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sun Country Quilters meet 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Mondays at the Red Bluff Family Resource Center, 220 Sycamore St, Red Bluff, CA, http://www.redbluffdailynews.com/news/ci_15069137
- Independence Hall Quilters, founded 1976, Arnold, CA, Meetings Monday 9am-4pm weekly September through July, email@example.com, www.independencehallquilters.com
- Columbine Quilters, Montrose, CO 81401, first Saturday of the month at 9:00 am. Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dolores Mountain Quilters, Dolores, CO, lst Tuesday each month @ 9:30-12:00 email@example.com or 970-560-4221.
- Firehouse Quilts of Colorado, Inc. Meets 1st Wednesdays (4:30pm-8p) & 3rd Thursdays (12:30p-4:30p) of each month at Northridge Rec Center in Highlands Ranch, CO. For more info, contact Dusty Darrah firstname.lastname@example.org or see Sew Day info at the bottom of our website www.firehousequilts.org
- Manatee Patchworkers, Bradenton, Florida, meetings on the first Monday of each month. 6:30 p.m, www.manateepatchworkers.org email@example.com
- American Sewing Guild of Central Florida, firstname.lastname@example.org, Susie cooper, Pres, 407-568-2817
- St. Augustine Piecemakers Guild, St. Augustine, FLMeets 2nd Tuesday of month at 9-9:30am (social,) meeting starts at 10am….usually a speaker, demo or etc. after the meeting at the St. Augustine Agricultural Center off SR 16 and I-95.
- Sarasota Gulf Coast Florida Chapter – includes Sarasota, Venice, Bradenton FL and small surrounding communities. Six active neighborhood groups. For information – www.sarasota-asg.com
- Suncoast Quilting Circle, St. Petersburg, FL. We have two meeting times to choose from. The day group meets every Wednesday morning at 10am except during holidays. The night group meets every third Monday at 7pm. http://suncoastquiltingcircle.org/
- Quilters Workshop of Tampa Bay, Tampa, FL33679-0782www.quiltersworkshop.org
- Wayne County Quilt Guild, Jesup GA, 2nd Tuesday at 10am to 12pm and at 7pm to 9pm, Contact Maralyn at email@example.com
- Hawaii Quilt Guild, Waikiki, HI, fourth (not always the last) Monday of the month. http://hawaiiquiltguild.org
- DeKalb County Quilters Guild, PO Box 385, Sycamore IL 60178, 4th Thursday of month (exluding Nov & Dec) 7PM, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hearts’n’Hands Quilt Guild, O’Fallon, IL meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month at the United Methodist Church of O’Fallon at 6:30 pm, email@example.com. Our website is www.heartsnhandsquilt.com
- Heritage Quilters’ Guild of South Suburbia, South Holland, IL Meets at 7:00 pm on the third Tuesday every month except July, August, & December at Redeemer Lutheran Church www.heritagequilts.org, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q.U.I.L.T.S. (Quilters United in Learning, Teaching and Self-Improvement), the Springfield Area Quilt Guild meets on the 2nd Monday each month at 7 p.m. at the Atonement Lutheran Church, 2800 W Jefferson, Springfield, Illinois. www.springfieldquilts.com
- Salt Creek Patchmakers, Clinton, Il, meets 3rd Thursday of the month at the Kenney Community Center, Kenney, email@example.com
- SCRAP Guild of Northern Illinois, Sycamore, IL (Meeting at Sycamore Library) 6:45pm, the 3rd Thursday of the month, contact Clare at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- The Illinois Valley Quilters’ Guild. We meet monthly and we are involved in community service. We provide a raffle quilt each year to the La Salle County Health Department so they can raise money to support women who cannot afford mammograms. We participated in making blocks for memory quilts that were given to the families who have lost a soldier in the Middle east, and this past year have provided a quilt to the Ottawa Food Basket to raise funds for the distribution of food to the poor of the area. We also provided a fund raising quilt to the area Special Olympics. www.illinoisvalleyquiltguild.com
- Northwest Suburban Quilters Guild, Arlington Heights, IL, Meetings are the third Thursday of the month.http://www.nsqg.net
- Quarry Quilters Guild- meet the third Thursday of the month at 6:00 pm at the First Presbyterian Church, Bedford, IN. We meet September through June. We have a light meal and then our program and always show and tell. http://www.quarryquilters.com email@example.com
- North Iowa Quilt Guild meets on the second Wednesday of the month at the First Covenant Church, Hi-way 120 @ Ohio East. A workshop at 9:00 am is followed by a pot luck lunch. The business meeting is in the afternoon followed by lecture. Contact www.niqg.org or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pella Area Quilt Guild, first Tuesday night of each month at the Third Reformed Church, 7:00p.m, Pella IA, Jean Engle 641-628-3944, email@example.com
- Big Creek Quilt Guild, meets at the First Presbyterian Church, Hays, KS on the second Thursday of each month at 7:00 PM, For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- KS Capital Quilters Guild, Meets 2nd and 4th Tues of the month at 7:00 PM, Women’s Club 5221 SW West Drive Topeka, KS, We have speakers the first meeting of the month and workshop the next day, On the 2nd meeting we have members of the guild demo new and old techniques (university) such as appliquebinding, quilt sleeves, EQ 7 paper piecing, quick projects for our boutique.
- Circle of Friends, Louisville, KY, Thursday, 10 to 12:30 email@example.com
- Louisville Nimble Thimbles meets at the Jeffersontown Community Center on the first Thursday of the month at 6:30pm. We also meet the third Thursday of each month at 10am. Visit our guild’s website and contact information can be found at www.NimbleThimbles.com. Louisville, KY
- Heart ‘n Hand Quilters, Highview Baptist Church, c/o Bobbie Elder, 10541 Black Iron Road, Louisville, KY 502-239-2856
- Mt. Washington Quilting Bees, meet at Bethel United Methodist Church, 7357 Hwy. 44 E., Mt. Washington, KY. 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month. 10 am – 3 pm. Sandy McCoy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 502-538-6158.
- Friendship Quilters Linthicum, MD, second Thursday of the month (Sept.-June), www.friendshipquiltersoflinthicum.org
- Friendship Star Quilters Guild. First Monday of the month, Gaithersburg, MD. www.friendshipstar.org
- Quilts of Valor - Mother Seton Quilting Angels meet twice monthly in Germantown, MD at Mother Seton Parish Center at 19951 Father Hurley Blvd. The group has been meeting for over three years, join us in making quilts for our wounded. Our quilts are delivered to Walter Reed Army Hospital in Silver Spring. http://www.mspquiltingangels.org.
- Upper Bay Quilters, Chesapeake City, Maryland. Meets 3rd Thursday of each month at 7 p.m. http://upperbayquilters.net/
- Uhuru Quilters Guild, Clinton, MD 20735, third Saturday of every month, www.uhuruquiltersguild.org
- Thornapple River Rippers, first Tuesday of each month from 6pm to 8pm at the Hastings Library, Hastings MI, For more info please contact Sally Poll, email@example.com, 269-945-0514Capitol City Quilt Guild, Lansing, MI, third Thursday, Contact Pam Allen at (517) 886-0974.
- Chain of Lakes Quilt Guild meets the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month (except July) at the Central Lake Library at7pm, Bellaire, MI. For more information call Kay Harper at 231-536-0006.
- Evening Star Quilters, last Wednesday of the month at 6:30 p.m., Davison, MI firstname.lastname@example.org , http://www.orgsites.com/mi/esq/
- Greater Ann Arbor Quilt Guild, 3rd Saturday of Odd # Months, Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor, MI, www.gaaqg.com
- Little Traverse Bay Quilt Guild meets the second Wednesday of the month, 7pm at the North Central Michigan LibraryBuilding in Petoskey, MI. For more information call Ann Barfknecht at 231-347-2281.
- Macomb County Quilt Guild, second Monday each month at Trinty Lutheran Chuch, Utica, MI, email@example.com
- The Piecemakers Quilt Group meets the 2nd Thursday of the month, 7pm-9pm, or the 4th Thursday, 6pm-9pm, at the Boyne City Library, Petosky MI. For more information call Sharon Kane at 231-582-9590.
- Rumpled Quilts Kin meets in Interlochen, 7 p.m., first Monday of the month (unless a holiday conflicts), Interlochen Library Golden Fellowship Hall. http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Michigan Quilters’ Guild, 6:00 p.m. on the 4th Tuesday of the odd months. (Jan, March, May, July, Sept & Nov) www.wmqg.org
- The Iron Bridge Quilters meet every Thursday morning from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Blessed Sacrament Church, Allegan MI. For more information, call Claudia at 269-673-4579.
- Berrien Towne & Country Quilt Guild, 2nd Thursday of each month (Feb. – Nov.) at 6:30 PM., Woodland Shores Baptist Church, Bridgman, Michigan, http://www.btcquiltguild.org/Welcome.html, Contact: email@example.com
Lighthouse Quilt Guild, 717 Sheldon Rd. at Colfax, Grand Haven, MI 49417, Meets at 6:30 on the 2nd Monday of each month, Contact: Melanie Ver Duin (616) 847-9009, LighthouseQuilters.org
Lansing Area Patchers, meets first Thursday of the month September-June, Breton Woods Church, Lansing, MI. www.lansingareapatchers.com
Great Lakes African American Quilters Network (GLAAQN) meets the second Saturday of odd-numbered months (January, March, May…) at 9:00 am at the Livonia Civic Park Senior Center in Livonia, MI. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Win-E-Mac Quilt Club, Erskine, MN, email@example.com
- Soo-Nipi Quilt Guild, Newport NH, 3rd Thursday of every month. Bring lunch and a beverage, firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Hamshire State Quilters Association, Concord, NH 03302-0395, Contact: Info@nhsqa.org, http://www.nhsqa.org
- Woodbridge Heritage Quilters Guild, Woodbridge NJ, Contact: Eileensews@aol.com, Meetings: 3rd Monday ea month, 7-9 pm Woodbridge Main Library, Bee Nights: 1st Monday ea month, 7-9 pm Fords Library
- Jersey Shore Quilters of St.Peter’s Church, Point Pleasant Beach, NJ, meets weekly tuesday nites 7 pm-9 pm & thursday mornings 10 am-2pm, information Emailemail@example.com
- Clarence Log Cabin Quilters, Clarence, NY, Meet 4th Tuesday night (7:00 PM) of the month , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twin City Quilters Guild, Meetings 1st Wednesday of the month, North Tonawanda, NY, Charity events include Project Linus, Wheelchair bags, shelter packages
- North Country Quilting Guild, Black River, NY, we meet the 4th Tuesday of each month except June, July, August and , December at 7 pm at the Black River Elementary School in the cafeteria. For more info, email me or see our web site at www.freewebs.com/ncqg
- Sandhills Quilters Guild, Southern Pines, NC, 3rd Tuesday of each month , (Unless otherwise noted in calendar), 9:30 a.m., Moore County Senior Enrichment Center, http://sandhillsquilters.org/default.aspx
- Edmond Quilt Guild in Edmond Ok, 3rd Tuesday of every month at 7 p.m. www.eqg.us
- Central Oklahoma Quilt Guild www.centralOKquilters.org, Meets 4th Thurs. of the month except Nov. & Dec. the third one. 10:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. at St. Johns Methodist Church 19th and N. Meridian, Quilt show – June 24, 25th, 20011 at Fair Park Oklahoma City OK.
- Rogue Valley Piecemakers, Grants Pass OR, First and Third Monday every month at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm, Fruitdale Grange email@example.com
- Umpqua Valley Quilters’ Guild, Roseburg, OR, 1st & 3rd Tuesdays 10:00am, 1st Thursday 6:00 pm http://umpquavalleyquilters.com/
- Emerald Valley Quilters, Eugene, OR, Meets 3rd Thursday of every month 7 pm at the Masonic Temple on Centennial Blvd. across from Autzen Stadium Website:, http://www.efn.org/~evq/
- Kindred Spirits II, Reading, PA, 3rd Saturday each month, 10:00a.m. to 1:00p.m., Tracy Wood, Jadesjeep@aol.com
- Friendship Quilters, 4th Monday of the month, Oxford, PA, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hearts and Hands Quilt Guild — Scottdale, PA, Meets at 7 p.m. on the first Thursday of the month at St Paul Lutheran Church, Mulberry Street, www.heartsandhandsguild.blogspot.com email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beaver Valley Piecmakers Guild- meet the first Wednesday of the month at 7:00 pm at the Park Presbyterian Church, Beaver, PA 15009. We meet September through May. http://www.bvpiecemakers.com/, email@example.com
- Keystone Quilters’, Inc. meet the third Monday of the month at Quakertown Christian School 50 East Paletown Road Quakertown, PA, www.keystonequilters.org Keystone 2009 Quilt Show October 16 & 17. George Siciliano workshop Saturday October 17, during the Quilt show.
- York County Quilters, Rock City, SC., 3rd Monday, 7pm www.yorkcountyquilters.org
- Brenham Friendship Quilt Guild, Brenham, TX, third Thursday, Linda Cole, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quilt Guild of Greater Houston, Memorial Drive Presbyterian Church, Houston, TX, 7-9 PM Third Tuesday of the month, 10-12 Third Friday of the month, email@example.com, www.qggh.org
- Peace By Piecing Quilt Guild meets the first Tuesday of the month, beginning at 7:00 p.m.at Church of the Nazarene 5616 FM 1960 East Humble, TX. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.peacebypiecingquiltguild.com
- West Houston Quilter’s Guild Meetings are held at 6:30 to 9 p.m. on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at the Farm and Ranch Club, Salt Grass Building (Abercrombie Rd) off Patterson Rd in Bear Creek Park. Houston, TX For more information check our website at www.whqg.org
- Greater San Antonio Quilt Guild, San Antonio meets the 2nd Saturday 9:30am at St. Andrew Presbyterian Church, 8231 Callaghan Road. Show in odd years, Auction in even years. www.sanantonioquilt.org; 210-695-8737.
- Covington, WA. Quilters. First Thursday of the month at the Maple Valley Community Center. Our email: CovingtonQuilters@gmail.com Our website: www.covingtonquilters.org.
- Evergreen Quilters, Tues. am, Bellingham, WA , Rmac2@comcast.net
- Washington State Quilters—Spokane, WA – fourth Thursday of January, April, July and September. www.wsqspokane.org/
- Moonlight Quilters Guild, Central Lutheran Church 975 N. Forest, Bellingham, WA 2nd Mondays 6:30 p.m. www.moonlightquilters.org or email email@example.com
- Campbellsport Quilting Bee, Campbellsport WI , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pine Needle Quilters, Mountain, Wisconsin, Regular meeting 1st and 3rd Monday , www.pineneedlequilters.org, email@example.com
- Dalemead Quilting Guild, Bill Heron arena in Indus, Ab, 2nd and 4th Thursday at 7:30pm, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lakeside Quilters Guild, Chestermere, Alberta, Canadadanielle.email@example.com- membership contact, We meet the 1st & 3rd Wed each month, 2 Guild shows a year (Spring and Fall)
- The Grand Quilt Guild, Fergus, Canada, http://www.grandquiltguild.ca/
- Kluane Quilters Guild, Whitehorse, Yukon, website: www.kluanequiltersguild.ca, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ajijic Quilt Guild, Ajijic, Jalisco Mexico, second and fourth Tuesdays at noon, www.pagescribe.com/quilts/
- Mexico City Quilt Guild, Thursday 10:30, Contact Alma Rosa Jimenez email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cyber Friends Quilt Guild, www.cfqguild.com
Include name of your guild, address, meeting times and contact info.