View Larger Image
Creative Jacket Journey
by Londa's Creative Threads
Click on More Details to watch Londa demonstrate sewing a hem into knitted fabric!
- Design principles for creative sewing decisions
- TWO techniques for flattering FIT
- Logical sequence of design and stitching steps
- When and where to stabilize edges
- Embellishment ideas: how-to’s, which to use, which to save for future projects
- Edge, hem and neckline finishes
- Bias properties utilized to full potential
- What to do – when you’re “stuck”
- Taking control. . .letting and HEARING the fabric “TALK” to you!
Features Londa's Talking Patterns
Creative Jacket Journey - Two DVD's in case. 4 hrs, 46 mins of instruction in designing, fitting, constructing and embellishing 2 different jackets