Cascade 220® Fingering is your favorite wool yarn in a fingering weight! We snuck some extra yardage into this one, so not only do you get 273 yards of 100% pure wool, but you also get our trademark color spectrum designed for color work, delicate knits in virtually any color. Now just imagine colorful mittens, hats, and more with this great yarn.
- 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight: 50 g (1.75 oz)
- Approx: 273 yds (250 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 (2.25 - 3.25 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 28 - 32 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: C - E (2.75 mm - 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 20 - 23 scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.