Elysian yarn is an amazing blend of superwash Merino and acrylic. Well named, Elysian is a term used to describe something that has heavenly characteristics! Machine-washable, incredibly soft and available in a multitude of fantastic colors, this yarn would be ideal for so many knitting projects from snuggly blankets to stylish sweaters.
- 60% Superwash Merino Wool / 40% Acrylic
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 219 yds / 200 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 / 4.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 20 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: 7 HOOK / 4.50 mm (H HOOK / 5.0 mm, I HOOK / 5.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16 sc = 4" (10 cm) (15 sc = 4" (10 cm), 14 sc = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.