Cherub DK is a brilliant blend of nylon and acrylic, supersoft and perfect for anyone who is sensitive to natural fibers.
Great for baby-wear and children, this yarn will happily pop in and out of the wash.
Available in a wonderful range of Cascade colors, this yarn can be used for any of your DK projects.
- 55% Nylon / 45% Acrylic
- Weight: 50 g (1.75 oz)
- Approx: 180 yds (165 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 4 - 5 (3.5 - 3.75 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 22 - 24 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: F - 7 (3.75 - 4.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16 - 18 scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Machine Wash Warm. Tumble Dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.