If we do not have the full amount that you ordered of this item:
Add to Cart
or call: (989) 345-0947 (msg)
This is the technique only, no pattern is included, however you can buy Kaye's Chrysanthemums Pattern, HERE.
No Points to match on this Dresden Plate!
Kaye's Chrysanthemum Dresden Plate techniques are for beginners!
Watch Kaye create this easy project with Faced Points as Kaye demonstrates using Kaye's Starmaker 5 Master Template. Then use the Starmaker 5 Master Template to Fussy Cut your strips and get your Dresden Plate exactly the way you want it.
Then, choose a decorative stitch to finish your edges.
1. Stressing Accuracy and the Starmakers
2. Using Wedges in Quilts
3. The Starmaker Master Templates in Quilting The Kaye Wood Way
4. Techniques for Using the Starmaker Master Templates
5. A Different Point of View on Kaye's View & Do Shapes
6. Choosing Fabrics for your Quilts - Living on the Edge of Color
7. The Infamous Y-Seam Made Easy
8. Topless Triangles
9. Flying Geese
10. Diagonal Half Squares
Watch this technique on our YouTube Channel, HERE: